Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Introduction of New Admin

Hello Lil Britches Western Wear Fans...
My name is Christina Sisk and I am the new Admin for Lil Britches Western Wear.  I am a stay at home mom of a beautiful 9 month old little girl and the step mom to a beautiful seven year old girl!  I currently reside in Fort Sill, Oklahoma and my husband is serving in the U.S. Army!  I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and running this blog for Lil Britches Western Wear.  I enjoy spending time with my girls and being involved in all their activities, shopping, crafting and decorating, working out with my husband, and getting to travel and see my family. My daughters are involved in pageants and modeling and will soon be involved in dance and gymnastics. I was born and raised in Illinois and have also lived in California and Kentucky. As I said before, I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you and am so excited for this opportunity!

This blog will be Lil Britches Western Wear's new giveaway headquarters... stay tuned another giveaway is coming at 15K fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment